These commentary notes and mobile app are Published by and are the sole property of
NoPrisoners Worldwide Ministry
(Please click link above for the website)
WHAT WE BELIEVE
Christ is the Son of God. He was crucified and buried.
On the third day, He arose from the dead
and ascended to heaven where He sits at the right hand of God
the Father Almighty until His enemies become His footstool.
- The dead in Christ will rise first, and those
who are alive and remain shall be caught up to meet Jesus
in the air.
- After death, eternal life begins either in
heaven or in hell; where one spends eternity is based on
one's decision to live according to God's Word and commandments
or to rebel against God.
- We believe in the indwelling and the baptism
of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.
- The Bible is the written Word of God inspired
- Faith is acting on the Word of God.
- Divine healing secured for every believer
through the atonement of Christ, and deliverance from all
bondage to the power of the enemy
- We believe in tithing and bringing offerings
into the local church.
- We believe in giving alms, and caring for
the poor, sick, homeless, and otherwise unfortunate.
- We believe in water baptism in the name of
the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and in the name of Jesus, and
the authority invested in his name
To know Him and to make Him known